Presenting our Top 10 in things to love about South End Halifax! We’re proud of everything this side of our beautiful city has to offer, and not just the real estate - there’s so much more! Here are our ten picks, and we’re always open to your suggestions too. Read on:
1. Le Bistro by Liz: Our go-to lunch spot - does that tell you anything?
2. Point Pleasant Park: Dog walkers, baby strollers, joggers, even Shakespeare lovers…everyone enjoys this peaceful slice of nature, right in the city.
3. CONDO LIFE!
From Summer Street…
… to Dresden Row…
...to Coburg Road…
...and everywhere in between, South End Halifax offers no end of possibilities for the Condo Connoisseur!
6. Biscuit General Store: An independent, locally owned boutique department store featuring fashion for everyone, plus all kinds of unique, fun & quirky merchandise!
8. The Discovery Centre: Everything’s a new experience here, for young and old alike!
9. Lisa Drader Murphy flagship store: Halifax’s is proud of our home-grown award-winning designer who opened her first store here and expanded her line across Canada.
10. 5787 Ogilvie Street: Another fresh listing, offering luxury and year-round comfort for the professional couple or growing South-end family. Contact @Denise MacDonell to schedule your private viewing: 902.456.5727, firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s our tour of South-end Halifax. Shops, real estate, a wealth of activities - the South End offers so much for so many. Do you have your favourites not mentioned above? Let us know and we’ll Add to our list!
Red Door Realty is a full service real estate company with offices in Halifax, Dartmouth and Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. We serve residential, multi-family, and commercial clients throughout the province. Click here to meet our REALTORS®.